Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Bear's First Week

Now I know why everyone is moving from New Jersey and Ohio to come to Charlotte. I'm sure it's because everyone here has a big fountain in their back yards so I may always have cool water whenever I want. However, no one really seems to like it when I stand in the middle of it. Perhaps they feel I'm being greedy. (or that it wasn't built for a dog). Anyway, its cool water and I like it!

If I didn't mention it before, let me say it again. I LOVE A NAP!!!!! (my new mantra) Its a great thing and I still try to take a good solid nap in every room every day. I also love to watch tv. I like to think that I'm part of the show because I get right up on the screen as close as possible.

I don't have alot to say. In fact I have not had anything to bark about at all since moving in with my foster family. Not even the golfers. I let my foster sister handle all that. She has alot to say to them.

Did I mention that I'm a "pretty boy"? Thats what people say. I already know it, but its nice to hear (a thousand times a day). And a "good boy" as well. (I already know that too.)

Let's discuss how cute I am. If I need to petted, and lets face it--I need to be petted a lot--I just rest my head on the nearest lap and give them what I like to call "The Sad Eyes". Works everytime. If I sense that they want to quit, I quietly put my paw on their knee and scoot closer to them. Works like a charm. (its usually good for another 3-5 minutes more).

Dinner time is always a happy time. We eat in the kitchen and if my foster sister isn't finished with her dinner on time, I happily go help her. I am the newest member of the "Clean Plate Club". (told you I was a "good boy".)

Tomorrow I go on my first walk on the golf course. Excitement abounds. Can you imagine all the new smells and there is a sand trap right outside the back gate. Just watch me dig. And there is a lake. I can't wait till next week to tell you all about it. Maybe I can catch a duck.

No comments:

Post a Comment