Saturday, August 8, 2009

PICTURE DAY


Today was picture day. I told you I was a pretty boy. Just look at my eyes. They are beautiful.


Well, its been a couple of weeks since I last wrote. I've been a busy bear. I have been on the "meet and greet" circuit. Everyone wants to get to know me. Kids love me and anyone who sees me immediately says "Awwwww he's adorable".


I have discovered a couple more hidden great things about me. (cue the Julie Andrews music).


A Few of My Favorite Things:
-love to be petted (may have mentioned that earlier
-love naps
-love to take long walks
-love to snack
-love naps (needed to be said again)
-love to play in the fountain
-love kids
-love my eyes
-love adults
-snacks, love them
-show off my tricks
-love my smile-it warms a room
-love riding in cars
-love picture day. I sit and smile on cue.


No comments:

Post a Comment