Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Bear's First Day


It was a beautiful Saturday afternoon. A brand new adventure awaited me outside of my crate at the vet's office. No one told me that I wasg going anywhere special. Just thoght it was a normal day at the vet. I was soooo excited to meet my new foster family. Especially my foster sister Tucker. (more about her on another day. Today is all about me.) I walked right up to my new family and wagged my tail, sat down and presented myself to be petted, and petted and petted. (its my favorite thing--more on that later too).


I was so happy to go for a ride with my new people I couldn't stand it. Tucker and I rode in the backseat and I behaved like a perfect gentleman--of course. No hanging my head out the window. No slobbering down the back of anyone's neck. No getting sick. Just perfectly perfect.

I live on a golf course so there are lots of people playing fetch with little white balls and silver sticks. I figure they are very lazy because when they throw the ball, using a little stick, they get in their funny carts and drive after it. They never bring it back, they just keep on hitting the ball. Hmmm. Weird.

There is alot of napping that goes on in this house. I'm not complaining. And treats for everytime I walk in from being outside. I'm really not complaining. Its been a big day but I'm going to try to take a nap in every room of the house. You have to have goals.

1 comment:

  1. Hi!!

    My name is Sarah and I also foster for lab rescue. I think it is great that you started a blog for Bear!! I also have a blog for my foster dog, Carter. I found this really cool website that helps with blogging templates. Here is the link, http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/home.html

    let me know what you think! :)
    thanks again for blogging for LRNC!!

    ReplyDelete